Chiropractic manipulative therapy for a vast array of ailments as well as for overall wellness, treating sinusitis, asthma, neck, and back pain, sciatica, joint pain, carpal tunnel sydrome, shoulder-arm pain (to name just a few). Chiropractic is not a new treatment option. It has been recognized since the 1800's.
Chiropractic Medicine takes advantage of the body's natural ability to heal itself. Health problems are addresses with passive, non-invasive "hands on approach" procedures that do not involved tools or break your skin.
Chiropractic can speed recovery for different illness and conditions, serving as an effective companion or complementary or alternative care complemented by our in house physical therapy and rehabilitative care following injury and/or surgery. Morales Chiropractic Orethopedic Care works well with the patient's primary physician to achieve the best outcome for our patients. Even in the absence of a serious ailment, Chiropractic addresses a person's overall well-being.
Our in house professionals provided personal care to all of our patients. We have physicians of all medical specialties daily refering patient's because of our excellent care to their patients and love ones. We usually co-managed your case with any and/or your peersonal physician. Our consultations are detailed follow by written reports and telephone calls to any physician of your choice.
If you have been injured at home, at work, in an automobile accident, while participating in sports or simply from a minor slip & fall, it is important to get a diagnosis and get treated immediately for a faster recovery.
- "No Wait Policy". All of our patients are seen immediately.
- Friendly and courteous staff.
- Professional but comfortable atmosphere.
- Large private treatment rooms.
- Large and Luxurious Massage rooms.
- Convenient locations.
- Dr. Roberto P. Morales, DC, QME. has served the community for over 24 years.
- ON-SITE: Latest physiological therapeutics (PT) equipment.
- Active Exercise and Rehabilitation equipment.
- Secondary evaluations with opinions on medical-legal cases.
- M.D. and attorney referrals.
- Most insurance accepted; we do all the paperwork.
- Auto and workers' compensation insurance pays up to 100% in most cases
- Extensive knowledge of auto & work injuries.
- Hundreds of hours of postgraduate education and training in Neurology, Orthopedics, Headaches, TMJ, Nutrition, Rehabilitation, Sports Injuries, Whiplash and Traumatic spinal and extremities injuries.
- Advanced training in up to date rehabilitation techniques.
The scope of our Chiropractic Care extends far beyond the treatment of neck, back pains, headaches, or joint stiffness. Pain in other areas can also indicate a need for our caring services. All care is complemented with Orthopedics, Neurology, Rehabilitation and pain management as we work with OTHER health providers for the benefit of you, our patient.
We are now accepting appointments for evaluation and treatments via telephone call to any of our two locations and/or throught this web-site via e-mail. Please call us at DOWNEY (562) 622-4444 & PASADENA (626) 796-4141